AFTERLIFE: Uncovering the Secrets of Life After Death
Barry Eaton always believed in life after death as a young child, but it wasn’t until his partner Judy’s death in 1997 that he started to communicate with “the other side.” A few months after her passing, Judy spoke to Eaton through a medium to inform him that his own abilities, latent for years, would now open up and allow for direct communication between them. Fueled by his passion to speak with Judy, Eaton’s skills as a medium developed. Soon, he was channeling countless spirits who had passed over, enabling him to help shed light on what awaits us in the afterlife.
In his new book, AFTERLIFE: Uncovering the Secrets of Life After Death, Eaton discusses his own contact with the spirit world, his many interviews with people who have had Near Death Experiences (NDEs) as well as what he has learned through his work as a medium, including:
- His own definition of “death” and how it is not an end but a passage into a new plane of existence.
- Why some souls enter into different planes of the afterlife and others remain “earthbound.”
- Reincarnation, including his own personal stories from former lives.
- How a person’s beliefs affect their perception of the afterlife.
- Issues of sudden death, such as suicide, car accidents, etc., and how these deaths are welcomed in the afterlife.
AFTERLIFE provides hope, alleviates fear and offers comfort to those who have questions or concerns about the spirit world. With so much uncertainty surrounding life after death, Barry Eaton answers fundamental questions about the afterlife based on his own amazing experiences, and advises readers on how they can best prepare for their own personal journeys.
Read an excerpt HERE
Other recommended reads…