Praise for The Book of Knowing and Worth:
“Paul and his Guides somehow manage to transmit and then explain ancient gnostic revelations in simple language that anyone can understand… A magical book.”
—Jeffrey J. Kripal, J. Newton Rayzor Professor of Religious Studies, Rice University
“Through his clear, compassionate, and at times ruthlessly insightful spiritual guides, Paul Selig has written a breathtaking and powerful treatise on the importance of self-worth to spiritual knowing… I found this to be one of the most powerful and influential books I have ever read.”
—Jose Luis Stevens Ph.D., Co-founder of The Power Path, psychologist, teacher, and author of Secrets of Shamanism, The Power Path, and Awaken the Inner Shaman
New York City native and Yale alumnus Paul Selig’s life changed forever after a spiritual experience left him clairvoyant in 1987. Since then he has worked to understand, cultivate and share his gift as a medium and channel. Selig’s first two channeled books, I Am the Word and The Book of Love and Creation, expanded his popularity as an author and a medium, resulting in a high demand for him to lead transformational workshops across the country.
THE BOOK OF KNOWING AND WORTH: A Channeled Text (On-sale: December 26, 2013; Tarcher / Penguin Paperback; $15.95) compiles transcripts from Selig’s most recent channeling sessions with his consortium of “Guides,” and offers readers a practical resource in their journey to spiritual self-discovery. Some of the topics the Guides explore include:
- Re-identifying yourself from the person you were told you were supposed to be, to the person you want to be.
- Understanding that society forces a frame of perception that idealizes some, critiques others and makes surface-level assumptions.
- Realizing that the moment you accept responsibility for your own life, you are no longer a victim but a participant.
- Recognizing the manifestation of the Creator in everyone, and allowing him to be expressed through you.
- Learning that self-worth cannot be granted or taken away by anyone but yourself.
THE BOOK OF KNOWING AND WORTH probes the shortcomings of human nature and our modern times. Its practical advice provides direction for those hungering for self-change and spiritual growth.
Read and excerpt HERE