A lot of Android and iPhone users love to modify their phone’s settings so often. The modification features of the Android and iPhone help to change the monotony and users say that they get more interested to use the phone after they made the changes.
Like all the modifications in your device, you can change voice on google maps too. Google maps voice pack allows the users to change the voice of the map. You can replace the google Maps voice with so many languages. You can change it to male or female or even to your favorite artist.
Google navigator voices have a list of different custom voice options. You can choose any voice with which you are comfortable. If you do not know yet how to change voice on G-Maps, read the article to the end.
Ways To Change Google Map Voices
Well, there are different ways available to replace the voice on Google Maps for Android and iPhone users. So, if you are an Android user, you must be thinking about how to change the Google Maps voice on an Android phone.
Let’s see how to replace the voice on Android.
- From your Android device, move to Google maps application.
- Now, you need do choose the 3 dots which you will see in the corner of the screen.
- In the menu, find out ‘Settings’.
- Tap on it and then find out ‘Navigation Settings’. Select it.
- Now, select ‘Voice Selection’.
- From the list, choose a voice of your choice.
You can also change the voice through the phone’s settings for Android.
- From ‘settings’, tap on ‘Language and Input’.
- Then choose ‘Text to Speech Output’.
- Now, you will see voice list under ‘Preferred Engine’ Option. Make your choice.
If you are having an iPhone, here’s how to change voice on maps iPhone.
- From your iPhone open device’s settings.
- Choose the option ‘General’.
- Now, you should go for ‘language and Region’ option.
- Make a choice for a voice language from the list you see there.
Note: Do remember that you have to change the entire phone’s language when you are replacing the google Maps voice on iPhone. This includes changing the language of the other applications too.
Get Custom Voices For Google Maps
Enjoy the hands-free navigation for Google maps voices. Learn how to change voice on google maps to male.
- At first, you need to open the ‘navigation settings’ from your phone’s settings.
- Move to “voice selection” and select it.
- The list will be shown to you.
- Finally, you can select the male voice from the list.
Similarly, here’s how to change voice on google maps to female.
- From ‘navigation settings’, select the option ‘Voice selection’.
- You can see the available list of voices now.
- From there, make the choice of a female voice.
Get Your Own Voice On Google Maps
You can also able to record your voice for the directions on Google map. If you are wondering how to change the voice on g-maps to your own, read and points given below and learn.
- Go to My Waze and then go to settings.
- Now, you need to choose “Voice and Sound”.
- You will see the option “Waze Voice’. Tap on it.
- Now, you need to select the button ‘Record new voice’.
- Now, you have to choose the direction type that you want to record. Click on the record icon which is a red dot to begin the recording process. If you want record back, click on the arrow which is blue in color.
- At last, when you have done recording, select ‘Done’ and give it a name.
- Lastly, select ‘Add’.
Ways To Turn On The Google Map Voice
How to turn on voice on google maps? Let’s find out.
- Open Google map.
- Go to the initial settings.
- Now go to navigation settings.
- Choose ‘Voice selection’ from ‘Sound and Voice’.
- Choose a language for the voice.
How Do I Get Different Voices For Google Maps?
- As for the first step, go to Google Maps app from your device.
- Now, you should click on the profile picture of yours or initial settings.
- Now navigate to Voice option in the settings menu.
- Finally, you can choose your language and voice.
How Do I Change The Voice On My Google Maps App?
- Go to your google map application.
- Now, you need to tap on the 3 dots in the corner of the screen.
- Go to settings.
- Now choose ‘Navigation Settings’.
- Then select ‘Voice Selection’.
- You need to choose then the voice language.
How Do I Change The Voice On Google Maps To Morgan Freeman?
Here is the process to do that.
- Go to the Menu and then go to the cog.
- Then select ‘Sound’.
- Open the settings of the sound and click on ‘Navigation guidance’ or the ‘Voice language’. You will see a list of voices that are available for you.
- Choose Morgan Freeman.
How Do I Change The Voice On My Iphone Maps?
In iPhone, the voice of Siri is linked with the Google map voice. Here is the method of how you can change it.
- Open Settings.
- Move forward to the option ‘Siri and Search’.
- Then from there, open Siri Voice.
- Replace it with your choice of voices.
Can You Change G–Maps Voice?
Yes. You can replace or change google Maps voice on your mobile. If you are an Android user, you should replace the voice from the Google map itself. Also, you can change it with your text to speech settings of the phone.
If you are an iPhone user, then you need to change the phone’s language itself to replace the g-maps voice as Siri’s voice is linked with it.
To Sum It Up
There are many users who often modify the settings of their phones. In fact, they say that it is very interesting to modify the phone so often. Replacing the google voice map is one of them. So, don’t be monotonous and apply the features that you are provided with.