Do you know How Can You Pair Firestick Remote To Tv Volume? You should first hit the Home button and hold it on the Firestick’s remote to head toward the Settings. Then, you should move to it from the Home Screen.
Now, move right and choose Equipment Control. After that, choose TV from the menu. If you connect the device for the first time, you will see the Manage Equipment menu appearing on a new display.
In recent times, Amazon Firesticks has become the most famous or probably one of the most famous streaming devices for their various app support while being reasonable. You will get a custom remote if you want to buy a Firestick device. You can use it to control your Firestick. But sometimes you can find firestick won’t control tv volume or fire stick volume not working.
However, a few people don’t know how to connect Firestick remote to the TV volume. It is another process for controlling the TV, mainly while being confused with various remotes for other devices. This guide will show you how to control tv volume with a firestick remote.
Methods To Connect Firestick Remote To Tv Volume
These steps let you know how to connect Firestick remote to the tv volume.
Method 1. Pair firestick remote to tv volume during Fire Stick Setup:
If you set it up for the first time, you should try to connect the remote after taking it out of the box or resetting it. In this case, you must connect it to undergo the setup process. Whether you are willing to connect the remote during the setup, you should have to hit the Play or Pause button on the remote. You can make it possible similarly.
Also, Read How To Fix Spotify Error Code 73
Method 2. Pair A New Or Replacement Remote:
Sometimes you can find the first remote damaged or no longer working accurately. Therefore, you should buy a new or replace one in such cases. But before using the new remote, you need to pair it with the device you are using. These are the steps to follow to do that.
- Your first job is to disconnect your Fire Stick from the power source.
- Once you unplug it, you should insert the batteries into the new remote.
- Then, your task is to turn on the Fire TV Stick after about a minute. Now, wait for a while to load up the home screen.
- You might find the new remote connected automatically after the process of rebooting. If you are willing to check whether it is the case, you should try to use the remote.
- If the remote hasn’t connected automatically, your task is to hold down the Home button on the remote. You need to do this for 10 to 20 seconds.
- After that, a notification informs you that the remote has been connected successfully. If you can’t see the notification, you should try to use the remote to check if it is working.
Method 3. Pair An Additional Or Second Fire Stick Remote:
If you are willing, you can use a remote controller more than one with Amazon Fire Stick. It is beneficial for people using one device, which isn’t good, but they don’t want to throw it away for a few reasons. In this case, you might have a remote that can work better than the one you already have. Did you buy a second remote or an extra but don’t know how to connect? This guide will help you to connect an extra remote.
- Your first job is to navigate to the Home display of the Fire Stick.
- Once you enter the home screen, you must select the Settings option in the menu bar.
- After that, your task is to select Controllers & Bluetooth Devices on the following screen and tap on it.
- Tap the Amazon Fire TV Remotes on your next window.
- Then, you should select the Add New Remote option on the display.
- Now, the Fire TV Stick will start finding the new remote.
- Hence, your job is to hold down the Home button of the new remote or of that which you have bought extra.
- Ensure to do this for a minimum of 10 seconds.
- Once you find the new remote successfully, you need to hit the SELECT button. You can find it in the middle of the old remote to confirm the connection of the new one.
- If everything is completed, check if the new one has been connected. Try to use the remote if necessary.
Read More How To Fix Steam Client Bootstrapper
How To Test The Connection
Did your test indicate no Fire Stick input channel was there? If it happens, we have given here a fast solution, but before this, you should know some information about your Wi-Fi network.
Hence, you should look for the ‘Home’ button on the remote and hold it for around 10 seconds. After that, a command asks you to tap on the ‘Start’ option on the display. Whether the command is not available after some seconds, you need to check your batteries in the remote and try again.
When you tap on ‘Start,’ you must go through a few on-screen steps to verify and connect to the Wi-Fi network. If the password to the network is unknown to you, your internet provider can help you. As soon as you connect the Fire Stick to the network, your television must not have any issues identifying it.
Can Fire Stick Control TV Volume?
Yes, it is possible, but you must use the HDMI-CEC port’s help on your TV. In this case, the HDMI port lets you use the Fire Stick to control your TV’s volume. You might want to allow support for audio control via the HDMI-CEC port through the TV’s native settings.
1. Should you unplug your Fire Stick when not in use?
You must disconnect the Fire Stick if you encounter network, software, or hardware problems with your device. But if you have not experienced any problems with the Fire Stick, you need to leave this connected at all times to allow it to provide optimal performance.
2. Can you use your Fire Stick on someone else’s TV?
In this case, you only need to disconnect it and the included power adapter from your TV. Then, you should connect it all to the TV to use it.
3. How do you know when your Fire Stick needs to be replaced?
First, your task is to tap on About in the menu. Next, you should scroll down the page and move to Check for Updates. A note appears on the right side of your Paget asking you which version of the operating system your Firestick has and when it last checked for an update. At last, you should tap on Check for Updates to see if it is up to date.