Do you want to know how to connect Skullcandy Wireless Headphones? You should enable the pairing mode first for your Skull candy headphones or speaker. Afterward, you must look for the Skull candy headphones or speakers on your mobile or laptop. Then, try to pair these. At last, you should confirm the successful pairing.
How To Pair Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds
It supports mostly all Skullcandy wireless headphones like— Venue Noise Canceling Wireless, Crusher 360 Ultra-Realistic Audio, Riff Wireless, Icon Wireless, Crusher Wireless, Hesh 3 Wireless, Hesh 2 Wireless, and Grind Wireless), Skullcandy earbuds such as Push Truly Wireless Earbuds, Method Wireless Sport Earbud, Smokin’ Buds 2 Wireless, XTfree BT Sport, Ink’d Wireless, and Jib Wireless, and Skullcandy wireless speakers like Barricade XL BT, Barricade BT, Barricade Mini, Air Raid, Ambush, and Soundmine.
Let’s know how to connect Skull candy Wireless Headphones.
1. Enable Pairing Mode:
In most cases, these come with a similar button for Power On/Off and Bluetooth pairing. The speakers might not come with separate Power and Bluetooth Pairing buttons. However, these depend on which model you use.
You should tap the pairing button and hold it for 4-5 seconds. The timing varies from device to device unless you see the LED begin flashing. It means that you have enabled the pairing mode in the headphones.
2. Find Them On The Mobile Or Laptop And Pair Them:
If you use an Android device, your first task is to navigate to Settings and enable Bluetooth. When you enter the Bluetooth section, tap on the option “Pair new device.” Once you see your Skullcandy device in the list, you need to tap on it. After that, you need to pair it with the mobile.
If you use an iPhone, you should move to Settings and Bluetooth.
Next, you need to enable Bluetooth. Then, find the Skullcandy device below the “OTHER DEVICES” option. At last, you should click it to connect.
If you use macOS, you should first select the Apple menu. Then, you need to choose System Preferences. After that, you need to tap on Bluetooth. You should choose the Skullcandy device from the list and choose the option Connect. Tap on Accept if asked.
If you are a windows 10 user, you need to open the “Bluetooth & other devices” in the System Settings. Hence, you need to hit the Bluetooth button in the toolbar and choose the “Show Bluetooth devices” option. If you don’t find the Bluetooth button, you should find this under the upward arrow on the taskbar at the display’s bottom part.
Once you see the Add a device window, tap on the option “Bluetooth.” Then, you need to find the Skullcandy device in the list and click on this to connect. Alternatively, if necessary, you should find the “Bluetooth” option in the Windows search box.
As soon as the Bluetooth & other devices window appears, you should turn on Bluetooth. After that, you must tap the option “Add Bluetooth or another device” option and choose your device from the list.
3. Confirm Successful Pairing:
If you pair the devices successfully to the laptop or mobile, you won’t see the LED on your JBL device blinking. Then, you will hear an audio confirmation asking that you have paired your device via a tone or voice confirmation. Thus, you know how to connect Skullcandy Wireless Headphones.
Also, Read How To Fix Steam Client Bootstrapper
How To Reset Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds
If you are willing to reset the earbuds, ensure you haven’t paired them with any smart device you use.
● Navigate to the device with which you have connected your headphones. Then, you should remove other options from the list containing compatible devices in your Bluetooth menu. If necessary, turn off Bluetooth.
● Next, you should turn off the earbuds. Wait for a while to make sure you have shut them off completely.
● As soon as you turn off these, you should hit both the “+” button on the volume control and the power button. Then, you should hold them for a minimum of five seconds.
● You can reset the model and pair it with a new device if you have done it properly.
How To Reset Skullcandy Indy Evo:
You should follow these instructions to reset this specific device.
● First, disconnect the headphones from your smart device’s Bluetooth menu. After that, you must turn off Bluetooth to ensure you haven’t paired them.
● You need to tap the main power button and hold it on both earbuds for six seconds to turn them off.
● After shutting them off, you need to tap on the Power button and hold it for at least ten seconds.
● When the ten seconds are complete, you should keep the Indy Evo earbuds in their case. Then, you need to wait till the corresponding LEDs are flashing red. If you want, remove these from the case. You can see the headphones turning on automatically. In addition, the LED will display blue while connected to each other.
● You can hear an audio prompt notifying you while the buds have synced.
● Thereafter, connecting them easily with any device you prefer is possible.
How To Reset Skullcandy Dime Earbuds
You might not find the resetting process as complex as you find. In this case, you must follow the instructions to complete the process within a minute.
● Your first task is to close your Bluetooth capability on the smart device. Then, you need to forget the headphones in the drop-down menu of supported Bluetooth devices.
● After that, you need to remove these from your case. You can see these being turned on automatically within a few moments.
● Tap two times on your headphone while these are disconnected. After that, you need to tap on one of the earbud buttons two times. Then, hold it down for at least two seconds.
● Now, finally, you can reset the Skull candy Dime earbuds.
● You can see a red and blue alternating light asking you that now it is possible to connect the earbuds if you want.
Read More How To Fix Spotify Error Code 73
Skullcandy crusher wireless can use modern Stereo Haptic Bass to transform the music & movies. You can enjoy up to 40 hours of rechargeable battery life. As a result, it allows you to use Bluetooth for listening. Hence, you don’t need to use a cable also.
1. Why are my Skullcandy earbuds not pairing?
First, you must ensure you have connected your headphones beside your device to detect one another. After that, you need to turn on the device supporting Bluetooth.
In this case, you need to navigate to the phone’s Settings. Afterward, go to Bluetooth, and choose the Skullcandy earbuds from the list of discovered devices. Finally, you should tap on these to repair them with your mobile.
2. How do I pair my Skullcandy wireless earbuds to my iPhone?
Do you want to know how to connect Skull candy Wireless Headphones to your iPhone? you should ensure both devices must not have an excessive distance from one another.
In this regard, you must know that the devices you want to connect should be within five feet of one another. Then, you need to switch off the devices and turn on them again. Performing a soft reset can help you hence.
3. How do I pair both of my Skullccandy earbuds?
If you are willing to sync these together, you should power off the Bluetooth. After that, you need to take out these of their case. Then, hit the buttons on top of your headphones two times quickly at a time.
These must begin to pulse/breathe blue and begin flashing. Next, you should choose the Jam Ultra in your Bluetooth settings.
Read More How To Fix Spotify Error Code 73