Do you know how to cancel subscriptions on Roku? You have to choose a channel on Roku. Then, you need to hit the star button so that you can access the Manage subscription.
After that, you need to choose the option – Cancel subscription. Thus, you can cancel the channel subscription on Roku. You may go to the Roku website to manage subscriptions. It can be done through the channel’s website.
How To Cancel Roku Subscriptions In Details:
You can cancel your Roku subscriptions from your Roku device and mobile.
From The Roku device:
- You should use the Roku Remote to go to the channel that you are willing to cancel. Then, you need to hit the asterisk button. After that, a pop-up window appears on display.
- Now, you should choose Manage subscription.
- Thereafter, choose Cancel subscription on the Manage subscription page. Next, you have to confirm your choice.
- Sometimes, the option Manage subscriptions may not be available in the list of options. It indicates that you have used another service for a subscription or received the channel for free.
From Mobile Or Web:
- Your first job is to go to the Roku site and open it in a browser. But if you are not logged in already, you must sign in to your account.
- Next, you need to hit the avatar icon, which is available at the window’s top right. Now, you have to tap on My account.
- After that, you have to tap on Roku to manage subscriptions.
- Now, a list of channels will appear. In this case, you will only see those channels that you have subscribed to through your Roku account.
- Tap on Cancel subscription adjacent to any channels that you are willing to cancel.
Why Is Roku Charging Me Monthly?
Is your account free on Roku? If yes, then there is no need to subscribe to a paid plan to use a Roku device. You can see the Roku channel is also free.
A recurring charge on a credit card billing statement indicates that the user has subscribed to a paid or premium subscription. In addition, it indicates that someone has access to your Roku player because of which they have signed up for a channel.
You should use your mobile or PC to check the account page from a website. It is the simplest process through which you can find out the subscriptions for which you are paying. Now, you can see current and expired subscriptions in a list on the Roku website. It showcases all charges on the screen.
How To Cancel Your Subscription When You Are Billed Directly Through Roku
You must follow these steps if you want to cancel your subscription from a Roku® streaming device.
- First, your task is to hit the Home button on your Roku remote.
- You can use the directional pad to highlight the channel that you want to cancel. The pad is available in the Roku Remote’s center.
- Now, you have to hit the Star button on the remote so that you can open the options menu.
- After that, you must choose Manage subscription to access extra options and see the renewal date.
- If you are willing to unsubscribe, you need to choose Cancel subscription. Then, you can see a message. It will confirm the duration of continued access, content, and services.
- Choose the option Cancel subscription once prompted. You can see a message on Roku. This message will confirm your cancellation and your last day of access.
- Finally, you need to choose Done.
Note: Have you got to see the “Remove Channel” instead of the “Manage Subscription” option? In this case, ensure that your subscription isn’t adjusted through ROKU directly. You need to confirm that you have signed up. Otherwise, you need to contact BHD support to take help.
If you want to cancel your subscription from your phone or computer, follow these steps.
- First, you have to head toward my.roku.com on a mobile or PC.
- Now, you need to log into your account on Roku if prompted. However, when you face trouble signing in, you must learn how to recover login details.
- Next, you have to scroll down and choose to Manage your subscriptions.
- At last, you have to find the channel below Active Subscriptions. Then, you should choose Cancel subscription.
How To Find Paid Subscriptions On Roku
Are you unable to cancel your subscription to a channel via a Roku device? If you can not cancel the subscription via Roku, you may have signed up externally for this via the Roku website or the channel’s official provider. These are the steps following which you can cancel those.
- Head toward the Roku official website. Then, you need to choose the account icon. Or you can choose the Sign In button (Roku subscriptions login) on the top-right.
- After that, you must log in on the homepage of the Roku website.
- Next, you should enter the login information and then choose Submit.
- After that, you must choose to Manage your subscriptions on the account page.
- You can see all the canceled or expired channels in a list on the subscriptions page. Then, you should look for the channel that you are willing to cancel. At last, you need to choose the Cancel subscription button next to them.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I see my subscriptions on Roku?
If you want to watch your subscriptions on Roku, you should follow these steps.
First, you need to tap on Manage your subscriptions below the Manage account section. Once the My subscriptions page loads, you can see all Roku Pay subscriptions with terms & renewal dates. These are grouped into Current Subscriptions & Past Subscriptions.
2. How do I get my Roku to stop charging my card?
If you want to stop your Roku from charging your card, you should follow these steps.
- You have to log into the Roku account first.
- Then, you need to choose Update. This option is available below the Payment method.
- After that, you have to choose the Remove payment method at the page’s bottom portion.
- Finally, you should choose Remove.
3. How do you cancel ESPN Plus on Roku?
These are the steps that you have to follow to cancel ESPN Plus on Roku.
- First, you need to click on Manage your subscriptions.
- As soon as the My subscriptions page loads, Roku will bill all subscriptions with terms & renewal dates.
- Next, you have to select the ESPN+ subscription. Then, you should choose Unsubscribe to cancel.
- Once prompted, you need to confirm the cancellation once prompted.