No, it isn’t free on Xfinity. If you are willing to watch Paramount Plus, you must subscribe to it. Whether you use Xfinity X1 or Xfinity Flex, you can find the app renamed Paramount. Besides, people with a current subscription to CBS All Access can enroll automatically in Paramount.
However, it is essential to sign in with the same password & username. You should remember that Paramount Plus is actually a subscription-based service indicating that users need to buy the subscription for the services separately.
If you want to buy the Essential Plan, you should invest $4.99 per month, whereas investing $9.99 per month can let you use the Premium plan. It can offer wide varieties with fewer advertisements.
Alternatively, a subscription to the CBS All Access service lets you enjoy Paramount Plus, and you don’t need to pay anything extra. Your only task is registering to the Paramount + account on Xfinity Flex or X1.
How Do You Get Paramount Plus On Xfinity?
You should go through these steps to get it on this platform.
- Your first job is to hit the Xfinity button on the remote.
- Then, you need to choose apps and look for ParamountPlus. It is also possible to voice search Paramount Plus.
- Once the application launches, there will be two options including— On my TV and On the Web.
- You should try to select the On my TV option so that you can put the credentials on your TV itself. Hence, your job is to enter the necessary information of paramount Plus to log in.
- Before tapping on the Web option, you can see an activation code. You must write the activation code once you see this on display.
- Next, your task is to launch your browser and head toward Paramount Plus.
- You should put in the activation code for the Xfinity device.
- After that, your job is to give the activation code and tap on Activate.
- After successfully completing the activation process, it is possible to stream Paramount Plus on the device.
How To Watch Paramount Plus On Xfinity?
As soon as you sign up for Paramount Plus, it would help if you tried to sign in and watch on Xfinity.
- Your first task is to power on the smart TV and the Xfinity TV’s streaming box. After that, ensure that there should exist a powerful network connection setup.
- Use the Xfinity TV remote to hit the Xfinity button.
- Then, you should look for Paramount Plus on the apps.
- Next, you have to choose the app. Your task is to use your credentials to sign into the app.
- Your job is to sign on your web, or you can sign on the television.
- For smart TV, your task is to put the email id and the password. Regarding the web option, you need to go to the CBS website. Thereafter, you should put the code for login.
How to Access Paramount Plus on Xfinity?
We know that the app is available on Xfinity Flex and Xfinity X1. Therefore, it is possible to access the app with internet-only plans and Xfinity TV plans.
Remember that the Xfinity Flex 4K streaming box has all Xfinity internet plans. So, you can use any plan for the Paramount Plus app. It is possible to stream all your favorite titles, and the exciting thing is that you don’t need to pay anything with the Xfinity Flex.
You should know that the app also exists alongside the Xfinity TV service. However, it requires an Xfinity internet connection to work because this is a streaming platform. The Xfinity X1 can deliver the ultimate TV experience and integrated streaming. You can enjoy the famous Xfinity TV channels. In addition, with the help of Xfinity X1, you can stream the content you prefer. Moreover, you can get a voice remote to use.
paramount plus Xfinity not working
If you encounter this problem: paramount plus Xfinity not working, then you should try to restart the router or modem. After that, your task is to relaunch the Paramount+ app. If you are willing to resolve the streaming problems on the device, your first job is to disconnect the device from the power source. After that, your task is to wait for fifteen seconds. Now, you should connect it again. You can find the device getting powered on again when attached.
Paramount plus/Xfinity cancel a subscription
If you want to know the “Paramount plus/Xfinity cancel subscription” process, check the below steps.
- In this case, your first task is to head towards Settings on Xfinity X1 TV Box.
- After that, you need to choose the option Apps & Subscriptions.
- The Apps & Subscriptions menu will appear on display.
- Next, you should choose the option: Unsubscribe.
- At last, your task is to go through the on-screen prompts.
1. What is free with Xfinity?
It can offer famous networks and applications such as Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, Prime Video, YouTube, HBO Max, Spotify, etc. Besides, you can enjoy more than ten thousand free movies and television shows like two hundred channels from XUMO, Pluto, Tubi, and other apps.
2. What streaming services are free with Xfinity?
It enables you to access all networks and apps like Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, Prime Video, Paramount+, Spotify, HBO Max, etc. More than ten thousand free shows and movies are accessible.
3. What subscriptions can I get with Xfinity?
You can get subscriptions to Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, Prime Video, Paramount+, Spotify, HBO Max, and other famous apps & networks.
4. Does Xfinity Include the Paramount Plus Package
It is possible to enjoy this package till you are one of the subscribers of Xfinity Flex or Xfinity X1. When you come with CBS All Access, you will get a subscription to Paramount+ automatically. But it is essential to sign in again.
5. Does Xfinity Include a Free Trial of Paramount Plus
Paramount+ is a subscription streaming service. ViacomCBS Streaming, a ViacomCBS division, is the owner of it. Besides, this one can offer CBS Entertainment Group, ViacomCBS Domestic Media Networks, and Paramount Pictures library material.
Initially, it was introduced to the public under CBS All Access on October 28, 2014. But this service was rebranded on March 4, 2021, as Paramount+.
Check More Posts :