How many times have you found yourself playing your favorite game on your favorite Paramount Plus PS5 but instantly wanted to watch something fascinating and fun? Don’t worry, we’ve got your back.
If you want to stream on your Paramount Plus PS5 is one of the top streaming services on the market. This post will show you how to connect to Paramount Plus from your and enjoy its streaming service.
The streaming service Paramount Plus allows users to watch movies, live channels, TV shows, originals, and other material. The company offers a collection of over 30,000 pieces of on-demand entertainment, giving its consumers a wide range of alternatives.
Paramount Plus also gives access to its users to watch UEFA Champions League Paramount, NFL, and PGA Golf. Plus has originally launched as CBS All Access on 28th October 2014 but then it changed its brand to Paramount Plus on March 4, 2020.
One of the key features of Paramount Plus is that it allows its users to stream their favorite piece of content without the internet, i.e it allows its users to download its content and stream it whenever they want to watch it even without the network coverage.
There are two plans available for their users by Paramount Plus, the first one is an ad-supported streaming service option (4.99$/Month) and the second one is an ad-free streaming service option(9.99$/Month).
How to Sign Up for Paramount Plus?
To enjoy the services the user must sign up for the services of Paramount Plus. The following steps must be followed to sign up for the services of Paramount Plus.
- The user must launch their Web Browser and navigate to the Paramount Plus website (paramountplus.com) on their PC or Smartphone.
- The user must now press the “Try Paramount+” button that appears on the screen.
- After selecting the “Try Premium” option, the customer must select “Try It Free” and choose the best plan for them.
- Once the plan is chosen, the user should click Continue and fill up the form with personal information such as their name, email address, and a new password.
- The user must click Continue and enter their payment information as well as the payment option that best suits their needs.
- Once the payment information has been validated, the user must click on “Start Amount.”
How To Get Paramount Plus On PS5?
Some of the readers might be wondering how to get Paramount Plus On PS5,
- Install the Screen Mirroring and Paramount Plus apps on your smartphone.
- Once the Screen Mirroring App like Mirror cast and Paramount Plus App is installed then Log in to your Paramount Plus account.
- Once logged in using the same wifi connection to connect your smartphone and PlayStation.
- Now, connect the speaker to PlayStation 5.
- On your PS5 remote, press the PlayStation button.
- Then, search for Game Base and go for the Option.
- Now Go to Game Base and choose a friend from the friend selection window.
- Following Selection, PS5 sends a message as www.google.com.
- Click on the link you emailed your friend you selected from your friend selection.
- Then, on your PS5, navigate to https://tvee.app. The QR code is now visible on your PlayStation 5.
- Scanning the QR code using your mobile phone’s Screen Mirroring software
- Then, in the app on your smartphone, click the Screen Mirroring option and select Start Broadcast. You may now see your mobile display on your PlayStation 5, which is linked to your mobile.
- Now launch the Paramount Plus app on your Smartphone. And watch its content on your PlayStation 5.
Connecting Paramount Plus On PS5 Using PS Remote Play
After understanding how to connect Paramount Plus PS5 using screencast the users should also understand that they can also use remote play to connect
Since the Plus is not available on PS5 as of now, and Paramount has not announced any news regarding the launch of the app for the PS5, the users can connect to the App using the PS Remote Play App which could be used as a workaround.
- First and foremost, connect your Smart Phone and PS5 to a reliable internet connection.
- Then, using your Smart Phone’s app store, look for and install the Paramount Plus.
- In addition, you must navigate to the PS5’s settings tab and choose Remote Play.
- Continue by enabling the Remote Play option and putting your PS5 to Rest mode in the settings.
- In addition, go to system settings and enable Rest mode via the feature tab on the power saving option.
- Now, choose the Stay Connected to the Internet and Enable Turning on PS5 from the Network checks.
- Install and launch the PS Remote Play app on your phone.
- Enter your PS5 credentials into the PS Remote Play app and connect your phone and PS5.
- As a result, your phone screen will now begin to appear on your PS5 screen, and you will be able to watch ParamountPlus on your PS5.
1. Can You Get Paramount Plus On A PS5?
Ans: Unfortunately, the App is not available on PS5, therefore the users have to depend on the remote play and the screencasting to enjoy the streaming service on the PS5.
2. Can You Get Paramount Plus On PlayStation?
Ans: The users can get Paramount Plus App on Playstation 4, but the App is not available on PS5, therefore the users have to use the screencasting to stream the content.
3. Why Won’t Paramount Plus Work On My PS4?
Ans: One of the possible reasons could be that the running version of Paramount Plus might be outdated. By forcibly quitting and reinstalling the Paramount+ app, you can ensure that you are running the most recent version.
4. How Do I Get Paramount Plus?
Ans: The users can sign up in the Paramount Plus App by following the steps stated in the above article.
5. Is Paramount Plus On PS5?
Ans: Unfortunately, the App is not available on PS5
6. When Will Paramount Plus Be Available On PS5?
Ans: There is no announcement by the company on the launch of the, therefore it is not possible to state when the Paramount Plus App Be Available.
7. What Can You Download On Paramount Plus App?
Ans: If you have a Premium subscription, you may download the bulk of episodes and select movies, including exclusive Paramount+ Originals like Star Trek: Picard, Why Women Kill, and The Good Fight. Reality programs such as Big Brother, RuPaul’s Drag Race, and Survivor are examples of this.
8. Is the Paramount Plus PlayStation Store Available In PS5?
Ans: No, the PlayStation Store is not available in PS5.
Congratulations! Even though the Paramount App is not available on the users to read two ways in which they can Connect to Paramount Plus and enjoy its streaming services through PS5.
Once the Paramount Plus app is released for PlayStation 5, you may install it straight on your console. However, you must now follow the steps outlined above in order to install the Paramount App on your Ps 5.