Do you love to listen to music with your Air Pods? Obviously, Air Pods provide you with great sound quality and you never want any disturbance when you are enjoying your favorite music. And then there is bad luck that sometimes hits on you and your Air Pods are not working properly.
Most of the time, the issue is with the sounds of the Air pods. Now you are hearing louder with one Air pod and you are thinking: Why is one AirPod louder than the other? Usually, as its consequence, the next question quickly pops up on your mind: How do you fix AirPods when one is louder than the other?
Trust me! It is quite an annoying and frustrating situation that you have to deal with. If you are going through this article, I believe you are now trapped with the same kind of issue I am talking about and you want to get rid of rid.
Just quickly look at the following list below to know what you are going to read in this article regarding the fixing of the issue.
- Best Possible solutions for fixing the Airpod Volume
- Which Airpods should you fix- the quieter or the louder one?
- Simple way to fix a muffled Airpod
- How can you clean the earwax of Airpods?
- How to check if the Airpod is original
- Frequently asked questions regarding Airpods
Simple And Easy Solutions To Fix Airpods When One Is Louder Than The Other
Well, there can be several reasons for which your Air pods sound crazy and one is louder than the other. It may be due to the issues of software and hardware. It may be due to an imbalance of the audio or the glitch of the connectivity. Also, it can happen because of a broken Air Pod. We can’t be so sure or obvious about the reasons.
But, whatever be the reason, there is a workaround for solving the issue. In most cases, it is the huge amount of debris accumulated in one of the Air Pods. Yes, you get it right! It is the excessive earwax that is causing the problem.
5 Best Solutions For Fixing Airpod Volume
- Clear the Air Pods Well and Charging Case
Dust, dirt, or earwax can cause the malfunctioning of the Air Pods. Also, it can cause the malfunctioning of the hardware. Clearing the Air Pods and the charging case can solve the issue for you.
- You need a lint free and soft cloth for cleaning the Air Pods.
- With that cloth, you need to gently wipe the charging case and the air pods.
- Also, you can use a new toothbrush or an anti- static brush to clean a huge amount of debris.
- Inspect the Audio Balance of the Phone
- Open the Settings.
- Move forward to Accessibility.
- Choose Audio/Visual.
- Now adjust the slider in the center.
- Restart the AirPods
- Tap and long press the Set Up button of the charging case.
- Now release the button when you see the light flashing a few times, then it becomes white.
- That it. Now you can connect the AirPods with the device again.
- Reboot All the Settings
- Move forward to settings option.
- Move to General.
- Move down until you find out Reset Option.
- Choose the option Reset All Setting.
- Type your password in the appeared box.
- Again choose Reset all settings.
- Repair the AirPods
- You have to visit the online support website of Apple to repair your AirPods.
Which Airpod Should You Fix – The Quieter Or The Louder One?
As for the AirPods, you might be wondering: why is one AirPod quieter than the other? Or why is my right AirPod louder than my left one? Why is my right AirPod so quiet? and many more things.
Well, this is the most common and general issue with the AirPods. It is caused by excessive earwax. To resolve the issue, you can:
- Clean your AirPods.
- Reset the AirPods.
- Adjust the volume of the phone.
- Buy a new set.
- Contact Apple online support website for repairing the AirPods.
And here’s the fix for the issue: Why is my left AirPod so quiet on Android?
- You can unpair and pair again the AirPods.
- You can try by rebooting your phone.
- You can move forward towards Developer Option and then disable absolute volume. Then you can turn the switch to the right position.
The problem may arise: Why is one side of my AirPod not working?
In that case, I can say that you need to check if they are charged properly. If not, keep them in the charging case for 30 seconds and use them again.
Surefire And Simple Ways To Fix A Muffled Airpod
If you are in trouble with your muffled Airpod and thinking: how do you fix a muffled Airpod? Here is the solution.
- Clean the exterior with Microfiber clothe.
- Clear the speaker ports and the charging case.
- Turn off all the nearby the Bluetooth devices.
- You can disable the Bluetooth and turn it on again.
Earwax- A Hindrance For Airpod Volume
Can earwax damage AirPods? Or how do you clean ear wax out of AirPods? This thinking obviously pops up in your mind. Here’s the solution.
The simple answer is ‘Yes, clogged earwax can muffle the sound output of the Airpods.
You need a soft and lint-free cloth to wipe the AirPods. Take a very little amount of hydrogen peroxide and apply it to the cotton. Now gently wipe the holes with the cloth. Or you can take an anti-static brush too to clean the AirPods.
And if you are thinking: How do I completely clean my AirPods, you can apply all the methods said above. They all can work for you.
How Do I Know If My Airpod Is Original- How To Check It
There are few methods by which you can check if your AirPods are original or not.
- Examine if the serial number of the AirPods is matched with the official records of Apple. This is the most reliable source to check.
- In an original AirPod, the diffuser is never misaligned. Check the diffuser.
- In the authentic AirPods, the shape of the diffuser is oval. On the other hand, in a fake AirPod, diffuser comes in a circle shape.
- You can check by light up indicator.
How Can I Improve Air Pod Sound Quality?
- You can try by updating the Airpods.
- You can disable the Active Noise Cancellation (ANC).
- You can try by modifying the equalizer.
- You may enhance the volume of the phone.
- You can purchase memory foam air tips.
How Many Years Do Apple Air Pods Last?
According to the report of the users of the Airpods, the Airpods of 1st and 2nd generation last for at least 2 to 3 years. Whenever you are charging your Airpods, the battery of the Airpods gets degenerates a little. You might ignore it for some time.
But as 3 or 4 months passed, you can see the difference.
Can I Wear Air Pods In The Shower?
No. Apple does not suggest you wear Airpods while you are taking a shower. The Airpods are not made with water-resistant materials. Water can damage the Airpods.
Do Air Pods Have A 1 Year Warranty?
Yes, you can get a 1-year warranty for the Apple AirPods. This warranty covers any manufacturing defect from the date of buying to 1 year. But Apple does not provide a warranty for the damage that is due to an accident or unauthenticated usage.
Does Apple Clean Air Pods For Free?
Yes, Apple provides a cleaning service for the Airpods that is free. But, they also recommend you to clean the Airpods at home.
To Sum It Up
AirPods are delicate material to handle. So you have to take special care when you are about to clean them. If you follow the guide properly, you are just on the right track.